3.20.2014

Review: Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation


Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation is a great drug store buy. For only 8-9 USD it's not a bad medium to full foundation. This foundation offers a matte finish and even toned coverage due to high color pigmentation. It's not for those with dry skin , it can make the makeup loo flaky and cakey. Unless a moisturizer is use underneath.

Applying is foundation can be challenge for those who are use to using foundation brushes. I prefer the beauty blender, it allows for even coverage and works great with any mousse foundation. If you don't have a beauty blender try the good old finger tips.

There are a couple downside to this foundation if you don't use the proper primer you are going to have a hard time getting it to stay on. It isn't transfer resistant, it will get on clothes, pillow cases and spread.

It can also be heavy on the skin, to avoid this remember a little goes a long way, and blend, blend, blend!

4 comments:

  1. I never tried this but somehow regular liquid foundations look like a better choice. Though I guess I can't judge untill I try it :) Which one do you prefer, liguid or mousse foundation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer a cream or liquid foundation. Although, it depends what season and how my skin is acting. Thank you so much for read!

      Delete

Popular