The Liebster Award
An award given to blogger from bloggers
It’s a pay it forward award, it must be past on! To keep the award alive.
You must follow the rule of the Liebster Award
It’s also awarded to new blogger or blogger with a less than 500 follower (It’s a great way to promote traffic! And network with other bloggers
Rules of Liebster Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other followers with less than 500 followers.
4. Post 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Tag your nominees and post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them
The Liebster Award is a great award given to new blogs. It’s a award that for BeautySelffish means a lot to have the acknowledgment by a fellow blog validates the outreach to individual in the blogger world as well as the individual readers. We are happy to accept this award, in hopes we can spread your self love, beauty and love to the web.
A very warm thank you to Dani Shannon of http://spiderxscarlet.blogspot.ie/ for the nomination! She runs a great blog. She is makeup lover just as well as an animal lover. Be sure to check her out she has an amazing personally that is very easily conveyed though her writing. Beautyselffish is very grateful, thank you so much!
As part of the Liebster Award you are asked 11 questions from your nominator! So, this is the Q&A portion of that award! It is a great way to get to know more about the creator of Beautyselffish or the vision of the blog... Dani just wanted her nominate to write about crazy experiences! These are some of the craziest experiences of Kiki Owens!
Crazy 5 Experiences with Kiki Owens
1. What was a crazy dating experience ? When I was 11, I had a crush on my neighbor. Will trying to show off to him, I split my jeans.
2. On the Job? Not understand the word supervision… my co workers at the time were discussing job skills and one said to the other “you have supervision… “I thought superman and said “Wow, what kind of supervision do you have?” I got no answer… An hour later it dawned on me.
3. How about fashion? Senior year in high school on Halloween. I dressed up as jail-bait. I really like making the bold statement… but spent most of the day covering myself up with a jacket. I should have brought a change of clothes.
4. Hmmm.. the Hair? Being asked if my hair was a wig by an older couple at the mall…. I have done some crazy stuff to my hair. You name it, I have done it. I went half and half color. Blond on top and black on bottom, a very unnatural effect, might I even say wiggish?
5. Lastly early on as a kid? Eating ice cream in a moving van at the age of 5… no parent should ever give their child ice cream before a five hour plus trip in the car.
Those are just some of my crazy experiences in life.
6. What does blogging mean to you? A way to reach out to people and help them. Hearing there voices and helping their cause whether beauty or mental.
7. Favorite blogger tip for new bloggers? Add pages, don’t have everything in one place, spend it out make it easier to find.
8. Are there any causes you stand for or what do you believe in? Love yourself for who you are and having self worth.
9. What is one thing your readers should know about you? I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way.
10. One thing off your bucket list? What is it and Why? Visit Japan, I would love to visit Japan and learn more about Asian culture.
11. Tell us something you have had to overcome? Not believing in myself. I always made excuse why I shouldn't or couldn't do something. About life has shown me nothing will come of self doubt.
As part of the Liebster Award, it is important to pay it forward! It is BeautySelffish turn to nominate some great new blogs & bloggers out there. As nominate should you choose to accept the award you need to follow the award and answer the question below!
Enclosing, I would like to thank all of BeautySelffish supporters, followers and fellow bloggers. We are so grateful to you!
And here are my questions for you:
1. What does blogging mean to you?
2. Are there any causes you stand for or what do you believe in?
3. What you do want to come from blogging?
4. Where did you get your blog name from/how did you come up with it?
5. Who is you one of your favorite social media icons?
6. Tell us something you have had to overcome?
7. One thing off your bucket list? What is it and Why?
8. Favorite blogger tip for new bloggers?
9. What do you do besides blogging?
10. What is one thing your readers should know about you?
11. Liebster Award what is means to you?
Post a comment below when you are done, we are looking forward to your answers!
Laura-Anne from http://www.thesalalaway.blogspot.com/. Laura has a eye for fashion, not only that she is a smart girl. She is currently a Economics student! Way to go girl. Her blog offers a great fashion outfit with understanding of how it works together.
Qing at qingpineda.blogspot.com
yeaiknowimshort.blogspot.com at great person blog with character
Shemi Dixon at craftsnamesandthings.blogspot.com. This chica has some unique DYI! There different than the other site online. She has a fresh look at D.Y.I. I am interested in seeing how other blog grows in the next year.
BHMVProductions at http://hmlovur.blogspot.nl/. A fashion blog about shopping, gear toward people that love H&M.
Laura & Gemma from tartanfairytales.co.uk! Two 20 year olds that have a great understanding of beauty and fashion.
Tracey Ferris at glamnorth.blogspot.com. A feel good blog.
Sarah at morrallofthestory.blogspot.co.uk. She a 15 year old, blogger… that has a social media passion.
Ashleigh at allthingsashleighblog.blogspot.co.uk
Betty at bettymeetsthecheshirecat.blogspot.se! I really just love her blog.
"Look there it's a mermaid, no a super hero! No wait it's an anime cartoon!" Noopppe! It's just the new hair tread hit...
If you are into makeup, but just not sure where to start. This is a great place to start. This is based off personal preference, which means...
There are five sense to the human body. Sight Taste Smell Touch Hearing Each of these is important in identifying individuals. Four of t...
The Superbowl is a great way to socialize with your guy or even better a chance to meet someone for all you single ladies out there. However...