3.25.2014

Announcing 2nd Liebster Award!

I can not express how over joyed I am to receive another Liebster Award! I am so thankful for missjenkovacs at blushandfuss.wordpress.com! I am overly elated. ^.^


Rules

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. You pick 11 nominees to past a the award. They should have under 200 followers.
4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.
6. Give them 11 Questions to Answer!

1. What made you want to start your blog?
I wanted to reach out to all the individuals with self esteem issues, I want to empower them! As well as give people the personal choice in beauty and fashion. It's great bonus that I get to have fun and express my views.

2. What do you want to improve on your blog?
I want to reach out to more individuals. don't get me wrong I have grown a lot of for a brand new blog. I am very happy and thankful to all the people who are a fan of Beautyselffish! Not only that I am always trying to improve the content and quality of my blog.

3. What would you do if you suddenly won $10,000,000.00 in the lottery?
I know this might seem like a beauty pageant answer, but I would love to donate half of the money (at least) to causes I believe in. Causes that in empower individuals, and teach self love. With the other amount, I would love to travel see more ideals of beauty in the world... and there would still be money left over. Hmm... That's a lot of dough.

4. Favorite time of the year?
Summer. There is nothing like hot weather. I also love spring and summer fashion. The bright bold colors, and sexy prints.

5. Hobby other than blogging?
Other Hobby are art, designing clothes and study different cultures.

6. What color expresses your personality best?
Purple, what you thought I was going to say pink, huh? The color purple is a feminize, but deep color. With many different shades.

7. What would you like to accomplish by the end of the year?
As far as blogger goes, I would love to create a community with 2,000 plus. I want to reach out to more people inspire them to love themselves. Also inspiration to be free to have personal choice.

8. Where is your dream vacation?
Japan or South Korea. I love learning about Asian culture and beauty trends. Their trends seem so unique and fresh to me.

9. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Tim Burton, is so unique in his style. It's a dark whimsical, dark color bonce off pale skin, showing it's ok to be truly unique.

10. How did you choose your blog name?

Beautyselffish comes from the idea that it ok to be self in the love of your own beauty. You show express yourself in the way you want, with personal choice and have the self esteem to do it!

11. What makes you feel the most beautiful and confident?
Being myself, I am the best at being me, why would I want to be someones knock off!

Thank you to all of my friends and follows!!

I will be doing some research to find my 11 nominees. So, this post will be be updated at a later time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular