11.26.2014

Best Online Shopping


I know they are so many people that trying to sell the idea of this or that to save money shopping, but honestly Ebate is one of the best sites for it. I don’t really need to sale the idea, I just wanna share it with you! Ebate let’s you pick to shop from the stores you already love. They give you money back for shopping, which is great if you are a shop-a-holic like me. Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

They also offer % discount at certain times. Cash back and coupons!
How the amount to money that you get back depends on each store and what their % is. Chances of seeing a huge return cash back isn’t likely if you are a average shopper, but a penny saved is a penny earn! If you think about the big picture to it really builds up.

Yes, Yes, they really do send you cash back. It’s not a scam.
*I am shopping today due to black friday deal, so happy I saved up! I love the holidays. :)

What if the don’t have the type of stores I like? Chances are they do, they have Walmart, Target, Wetseal, Forever21, ebay, Victoria Secret… To be honest there are so many stores. I can’t name them all!

Do they offer stores that sell stuff other than makeup and clothes, Hecks yes!

You can get your pay out in check form, mailed to your house/whatever. Or you could get it sent to a paypal account. It takes a bit of time for the money to process, they want to make sure your order clears…
Right now, they have a lot of back Friday deals. And it’s free to join!

You can sign up here or just check it out, it free after all! Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular