11.24.2014
Winter Kitten
I am not going to lie, this look could come off a little tackey. But really, that's what great about it. Somewhat of a younger modern Peggy, from Married with Children! I love that this look is good for summer or winter. The layer that could with this look are the hidden gem. You could wear the dress and boot during summer or the full look for winter.
Also, the neutral dress, could be pair with something different. Great unique look. Would you think of Peggy as a style icon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
The Superbowl is a great way to socialize with your guy or even better a chance to meet someone for all you single ladies out there. However...
-
Mousse Like a liquid foundation, however formulated in a manner that whips the normal liquid foundation. Offering a more natural and air bl...
-
Circle lenses are another one of those great Asian finds. They are great at making your eyes look bigger and more dramatic! They can be used...
-
Hey, you guys… This my personal diet plan, I made for myself. If you don’t know I am on a journey to try and lose some weight. It’s the s...








No comments:
Post a Comment