Shopping on a budget can be hard, but if you can find the right sites you can come out with a total haul. These are some of my personal favorites for the shopper on the fixed budget. This is a build-able list. So, if you know some great finds, please share! Comment below!
1. http://www.599fashion.com The first is 5.99 Fashion the site offers clothes at the low price of 5.99 and below. 5.99 Fashion is great for anyone try to add some casual clothes to their wardrobe.
2. http://www.10dollarmall.com The Next is 10 dollar mall. This site has some great hidden gems.
3. http://www.modaxpressonline.com/index.asp The next is Moda Xpress. They have some really great clothes for anyone looking to add a little flash.
4. http://www.loveculture.com loveculture is like forever21!
5. http://www.dhstyles.com dhstyles Has some great tops.
7. www.heavenlycouture.com Heavenly Couture 16 dollars or less... Need I say more?
8. pinkbasis http://www.pinkbasis.com They have some great deals
9. http://www.sammydress.com Sammy Dress, love good buys, however be very course of the sizes they are more for the petite. It short the sizes run small even the xlarge!
10. http://www.Forever21.com Forever21 is a classic depending on what you buy you could be getting more bang for your buck. Hint check on the style deals!
11. http://www.Tobi.com Tobi You have to check them out.
12. http://mode-5.com A little pricey, but still great. Is Mode-5
Ever growing list, expand the list... leave a comment with your favorite clothing deal site below!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Mousse Like a liquid foundation, however formulated in a manner that whips the normal liquid foundation. Offering a more natural and air bl...
There are five sense to the human body. Sight Taste Smell Touch Hearing Each of these is important in identifying individuals. Four of t...
Mrs Batman by kiki-owens featuring yellow throw pillows I wanted to create a mature outfit for a batman love. Something that has class,...
The Basic of a Skin Care Routine by kiki-owens featuring a facial mask Your skin is the most important part of your makeup look. It'...